Christmas is always a crazy time of year, when I get asked what I want for Christmas I can think of many ideas! You don't have to take out a loan to survive Christmas, just think of who you are buying for and working out what would make them smile. Remember - It is the thought that counts. Taking a little time to prepare will also stop you panicking and over-spending or purchasing on the day.
Here are some great little present ideas:
* Peter Alexander pj's - great little packs this time of year!
* Kate Spade desktop calendar, to keep friends organised and planning for 2013
*Kikki-K also great for organising (and local)
*Aveeno products, natural and they smell amazing
* Red Balloon voucher - great for the action/adventure junkie
* Gold Class vouchers
* Spa beauty treatment at a local spa (massage, facials, scrubs) spoil the one you love.
* Godiva chocolates (who doesn't love rich chocolates)
* Homemade body scrub - check out these ideas - I got a great coffee scrub, homemade, love it!
* Favourite perfume or cologne - you can order through Strawberry net for savings! Allow time for delivery, they do great packs also with body wash or lotion!! Value for money
*Magazine subscription - does he or she love fitness magazines? Or Home/Garden etc.... So nice to just get a magazine in the post instead of going to the newsagent.
* Myers online - for her, for him for those who know what they want and just do not have time to go purchase.
* Some health & fitness ideas you can get online
* Donate to charity and make your friend/family feel like they made a difference
* For those who are hard to buy for, let them choose from many stores with a Westfield Gift voucher, I love using these in the January sales, you get more for your $$
I love the look on people's faces when they open a gift, it is just a great feeling knowing you have thought of them! Enjoy shopping, make sure you have your list prepared BEFORE you head to the shops, also have a $$ limit so you don't get a little overboard!!