Thursday, February 2, 2012

Are You Scared Of What Might Happen If You Reach Your Dreams?

Read a great post yesterday on Kat Eden's website and it had me nodding away, yes I kept thinking..... It isn't the fear of NOT being able to achieve my goals, it is the fear of what happens when I do achieve them? How will people treat me, will they like me less because I have changed in their eyes? Will I treat myself differently or those around me? I know that I already have the energy, passion and drive, but is there a little fear of success in there somewhere? I like to think I have the mental strength to get me anywhere... but I did also put on 10kgs in the last couple years thinking that I had things "under control"!

Are You Scared Of What Might Happen If You Reach Your Dreams?

Fear of change but positive change. I know I am not scared anymore, I just put one foot in front of the other and see where things end up, I am much better at dealing with situations and keeping a postitive frame of mind, surrounding myself with those who inspire and motivate me in SO many different ways (not all fitness related) helps me push forward.  I am so excited to see how my body looks in three months time, I just hope my mind lets me get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment